Lighting and Home Automation Installation
The modern home is an automated home, with everything from lighting, to heating, to entertainment systems able to be controlled by an app on your smartphone.
While many consumer products promise easy installation, in reality it can get complicated, especially when you’re combining several different systems in the same property.
And since one of the key features of home automation systems is the ability to control your devices remotely – for example turning on your heating before you set off home from work – it’s important from both a cost and a safety perspective to ensure the installation is performed correctly.
Adlin Electrical offers an end-to-end, NICEIC approved service, from designing your ideal system to picking out the best products for your needs, to full installation and testing, plus ongoing maintenance.
You’ll be confident in the knowledge that your smart home is safe, secure and works reliably.
- Wired or wireless speaker systems
- Automated blinds / curtains
- Smart thermostats/heating
- Smart CO / smoke detectors
- Control 4 automation systems
- Remote door entry systems
- Smart LED lighting design
- Automated lawn sprinklers
- Cinema rooms / projection systems
- AI hubs (eg. Alexa, Google Home)
If you’re ready to design your “home of the future” or you’d like to get some advice on a particular product you’re considering, we’re happy to offer you the benefit of our experience.
T: 01535 357 226
E: [email protected]